Is it safe for mom to live by herself? Does dad recognize his growing limitations? Should my parents continue to maintain an independent lifestyle?
At FootPrints Home Care, our company was founded to eliminate the anxiety that stems from questions like these. Our senior home care process addresses unique needs without sacrificing life's most comforting environment for your family member—their home.
Our team of servant-hearted caregivers offers home health care services to seniors in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Placitas, Bernalillo, Corrales, the East Mountains, Belen, Los Lunas and surrounding areas.
Our trained and background-checked home health caregivers are ready to provide your loved one with home health services:
- Assistance with Daily Activities such as transferring, toileting, bathing and personal hygiene, dressing and feeding. We also help with activities such as light housekeeping that may be needed.
- Companionship such as conversation, playing games, watching movies or reading
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care. These challenging age-related ailments’ memory loss requires focused assistance while the senior is living at home. FootPrints Home Care will develop specialized plans of care for your family member and assign caregivers with training and experience in caring for memory loss patients.
- Outside the Home Needs including running errands or taking your family member shopping, escorting them to appointments or other events
- Nursing Care including medication management, wellness checks and other nursing services
We offer all prospective home health care clients a free in-home assessment. This gives us a chance to meet, gain a solid understanding of specific needs, and provide the best recommendation for care. Please request a home health care visit below. We also invite you to learn more about our company’s history, our values, and our reviews and awards.