At base level, FootPrints hires not according to what you know, but according to who you are. We recognize there are individuals with a strong aptitude and desire to serve that have never had the time or resources to pursue a degree in a medical field. Often such individuals are dismissed, but we recognize their value.
We specialize and focus on a population underserved by medical professionals who are unwilling, and often unable, to provide what is most needed: a companion equipped for the challenges that come with age.
Our Professional Caregivers provide support to senior citizens in our Private Pay Services line helping them to achieve the most out of life while allowing them to remain in their homes.
For more information on caregivers and how to become one, read our blog post: Caregivers: What they are and how to become one.
What we offer
- Flexible scheduling options; full and part-time opportunities throughout Albuquerque
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid Time Off
- Gold and platinum level health insurance packages
- Dental and vision insurance packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background screening
- Must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle